The CW has unveiled its fall schedule for the 2018-2019 season, ahead of its Upfronts presentation later today. The new schedule makes a couple big changes on the DC front, while we have confirmation of one show entering its final season.
- Supergirl is shifting from Mondays at 8 to Sundays at 8 PM EST for its fourth season, kicking off the network’s newly announced expansion to six nights a week.
- Arrow is moving from Thursdays at 9 to Mondays at 9 PM EST for season seven, following Legends of Tomorrow‘s fourth season at 8 PM. This marks the show’s second timeslot change in just as many years; its first five seasons aired on Wednesdays at 8 PM.
- The Flash season five and Black Lightning season two are sticking to Tuesday nights at 8 and 9 PM EST, respectively. The latter show is also heading into the fall after a midseason premiere.
- Riverdale is still on for Wednesdays at 8 PM EST for its third season.
- iZombie, which was just renewed for a fifth season, is being held until midseason. It is also confirmed that this will be the show’s final season.
- Paul’s 15 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 - January 17, 2022
- How Legendary Pictures Can #ContinueTheMonsterVerse After GODZILLA VS. KONG - April 19, 2021
- 5 More Marvel Legacy Characters We Want to See in the MCU - February 7, 2021