The CW has unveiled its fall schedule for the 2018-2019 season, ahead of its Upfronts presentation later today. The new schedule makes a couple big changes on the DC front, while we have confirmation of one show entering its final season.
- Supergirl is shifting from Mondays at 8 to Sundays at 8 PM EST for its fourth season, kicking off the network’s newly announced expansion to six nights a week.
- Arrow is moving from Thursdays at 9 to Mondays at 9 PM EST for season seven, following Legends of Tomorrow‘s fourth season at 8 PM. This marks the show’s second timeslot change in just as many years; its first five seasons aired on Wednesdays at 8 PM.
- The Flash season five and Black Lightning season two are sticking to Tuesday nights at 8 and 9 PM EST, respectively. The latter show is also heading into the fall after a midseason premiere.
- Riverdale is still on for Wednesdays at 8 PM EST for its third season.
- iZombie, which was just renewed for a fifth season, is being held until midseason. It is also confirmed that this will be the show’s final season.
The CW is holding its Upfronts panel today, so we should hear more news then. Arrow star Stephen Amell recently teased a big announcement for the presentation, which should be interesting.
To check out The CW’s complete fall schedule and what other shows are being held for midseason, click HERE.
Latest posts by Paul Romano (see all)
- THE PUNISHER and JESSICA JONES Cancelled, as the Marvel/Netflix Affair Finally Ends - February 18, 2019
- CAPTAIN MARVEL on Track for Big $100 Million Opening Weekend - February 14, 2019
- BATMAN VS. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Animated Movie Announced - February 14, 2019