Hey, everybody! It’s the month of tricks and treats, and we wanted to do something cool and unique for all our readers out there.
Beginning today, WOBAM! Entertainment is kicking off it’s first ever photoshop costume party. I’ve already done some tests to see how this might go, and let me just say: the results are glorious.
So how’s this gonna work? Well, it’s gonna work like this:
- Tweet us a picture of yourself @WOBAMEnt by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, October 25th.
- Tell us who your favorite character is!
So get to sending us your pictures, folks! Y’all are gonna look fabulous when we’re finished.
Y’all, this was a ton of fun! In all, we ended with nine Photoshops, mostly from our staff (because apparently people don’t like free stuff). 🙃
Feats your eyes on all these awesome folk (and pups)!
That brings us to the results of our Photoshop Costume Party Contest!
— WOBAM! Entertainment (@WOBAMEnt) November 2, 2018
- Two Dudes Talkin’ Dune, Masterpieces, Hans Zimmer, and How to Pronounce That One Guy’s Name – Dune (2021) Afterthoughts and Spoiler Discussion – The WOBAM Experience - October 30, 2021
- 6 Spooky Podcasts to Haunt Your Halloween Season - October 29, 2021
- The WOBAM BEACON Newsletter – September 28th, 2021 – Summer Ketchup - September 28, 2021