Arrow and The Flash have finished their seasons, with Supergirl still going for a few more weeks. All three shows are returning for new seasons in the fall, and inevitably, that means new characters. Today, we have some new details on what to expect from those new characters.
- Per TV Line, Arrow is currently looking to cast two new recurring characters for its seventh season. One is an anti-vigilante recruit at the SCPD, while the other is a gay tech whiz who has a “heartbreaking” past. It’s unclear if these characters are original creations for the show or characters from the comics. However, Stephen Amell recently teased that the show is introducing a new character that gave him goosebumps.
- While The Flash was expected to have a scene teasing its next villain in the season four finale, it was unfortunately cut. Nevertheless, we now have a big hint at who it is, courtesy of That Hashtag Show. The show is casting someone named “Desmond Paull,” a metahuman who is both immortal and has the ability to rid other metas of their powers. He wants to remove all metahumans from Central City, blaming them for everything wrong in his life. While unconfirmed, That Hashtag Show thinks that this character is Flash villain David Hersch, aka Cicada.
- Finally, Supergirl is looking to cast a few characters of its own. According to ComicBook, the show has put out a casting call for “Nia Nal,” a transgender woman in her early 20s who joins the CatCo news team. Meanwhile, That Hashtag Show is back with information on three new characters. One is “Ben,” a business man in his 40s who wants to correct past failures and could be a potential antagonist. Then there’s “Colonel Haley,” a woman in her 40s who will likely serve as the show’s new military connection. And finally, there’s “Chester Green,” a British man who has a dark past but is very charming. That Hashtag Show thinks that the latter character could be Manchester Black, an antihero/villain in Superman lore.
- Paul’s 15 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 - January 17, 2022
- How Legendary Pictures Can #ContinueTheMonsterVerse After GODZILLA VS. KONG - April 19, 2021
- 5 More Marvel Legacy Characters We Want to See in the MCU - February 7, 2021