The CW has officially announced that ten of its shows have been picked up for new seasons. These include six comic book adaptations.
- Arrow, the show that launched the network’s Arrowverse has been renewed for a seventh season.
- Midseason hit Black Lightning, based on the DC comic, will be back for a second season.
- Fellow DC adaptations Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow will return for fourth seasons. It was previously announced that Matt Ryan’s John Constantine will be a series regular on the latter show next season.
- The Flash has been renewed for a fifth season.
- And finally, Archie Comics adaptation Riverdale will be back for a third season.
All six shows have been massively successful for The CW over the years, so their renewals aren’t surprising. Premiere dates for the new seasons will be announced later. Additionally, the network will announce a decision on iZombie and other shows in May.
To find out what other shows The CW has renewed, click HERE.
Latest posts by Paul Romano (see all)
- Paul’s 15 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 - January 17, 2022
- How Legendary Pictures Can #ContinueTheMonsterVerse After GODZILLA VS. KONG - April 19, 2021
- 5 More Marvel Legacy Characters We Want to See in the MCU - February 7, 2021