With Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay out on digital this week, Warner Bros. has begun promotion of its next animated DC movie, The Death of Superman. The film, which is set in the DC Animated Movie Universe (DCAMU), is the second animated adaptation of the iconic storyline. Now, we have a voice cast, courtesy of TV Insider.
- Jerry O’Connell will reprise his role as Superman from past films, with Rebecca Romijn voicing Lois Lane and Rainn Wilson voicing Lex Luthor.
- Other actors from prior Justice League movies who are returning here include Jason O’Mara as Batman, Rosario Dawson as Wonder Woman, Christopher Gorham as Flash, Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern, Matt Lanter as Aquaman, Shemar Moore as Cyborg, and Rocky Carroll as Dr. Silas Stone.
- Additionally, Patrick Fabian will play Hank Henshaw.
- Paul’s 15 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 - January 17, 2022
- How Legendary Pictures Can #ContinueTheMonsterVerse After GODZILLA VS. KONG - April 19, 2021
- 5 More Marvel Legacy Characters We Want to See in the MCU - February 7, 2021