The CW has begun casting for its Batwoman pilot, starring Ruby Rose as Gotham City’s new vigilante. This week, three actors have joined the cast of the potential series, and one of them is playing a key member of the Bat-Family.
According to Deadline, these actors have joined Batwoman…
- Meagan Tandy will play Sophie Moore, a high-level private security agent who firmly supports Gotham. Also, she shows a softer side that’s illuminated by Kate Kane’s return.
- Camrus Johnson will play Luke Fox, aka Batwing in the comics. In the show, Luke seeks to keep Wayne Tower secure in the wake of Bruce’s absence. Despite his own desire for the symbol, Luke recognizes the need for Batwoman.
- Nicole Kang will play Mary Hamilton, Kate’ stepsister. Mary is an influencer who is passionate about serving Gotham’s underprivileged citizens.
Stay tuned for more news as we have it.
If ordered to series, Batwoman will premiere sometime this year on The CW.
- How Legendary Pictures Can #ContinueTheMonsterVerse After GODZILLA VS. KONG - April 19, 2021
- 5 More Marvel Legacy Characters We Want to See in the MCU - February 7, 2021
- Review: TENET (2020) - September 12, 2020