Every year, Fandango surveys a group of moviegoers to determine their most anticipated movies of the next year. For the 2017 survey, more than 2,000 moviegoers responded. The results are dominated by the likes of Star Wars: Episode VIII and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, but unsurprisingly, DC’s next two movies also make the list.
Wonder Woman is the fourth most anticipated movie of 2017, and the second most anticipated comic book film. Justice League follows at #6 on the list. Additionally, Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman in both films, tops the Rising Female Movie Star list.
To see where Wonder Woman and Justice League fall in the other categories, check out the list below. Stay tuned for more as we have it.
Wonder Woman hits theaters on June 2nd, with Justice League arriving on November 17th.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2
- Beauty and the Beast
- Wonder Woman
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Justice League
- The Fate of the Furious
- Fifty Shades Darker
- Despicable Me 3
- Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman, Justice League)
- Zendaya (Spider-Man: Homecoming, The Greatest Showman)
- Elizabeth Debicki (Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2)
- Priyanka Chopra (Baywatch)
- Sofia Boutella (The Mummy, The Coldest City)
- Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
- Dan Stevens (Beauty and the Beast, The Man Who Invented Christmas)
- Ezra Miller (Justice League)
- RJ Cyler (Power Rangers)
- Daniel Kaluuya (Get Out)
- Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman, Justice League)
- Baby Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2)
- Logan/Wolverine (Logan)
- Spider-Man (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
- Thor (Thor: Ragnarok)
Latest posts by Paul Romano (see all)
- THE PUNISHER and JESSICA JONES Cancelled, as the Marvel/Netflix Affair Finally Ends - February 18, 2019
- CAPTAIN MARVEL on Track for Big $100 Million Opening Weekend - February 14, 2019
- BATMAN VS. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Animated Movie Announced - February 14, 2019