Microsoft held its Xbox conference today for E3, and there, they debuted a lot of new games. One of the biggest highlights is the reveal of Bandai Namco’s latest project, which should make anime fans happy.
Jump Force is a new title designed to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Shonen Jump. The game unites characters from Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, and more in an epic crossover. This is the first time Shonen Jump characters have joined forces since 2014’s J-Stars Victory VS. The new game will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Check out the trailer and more details below. And click HERE to preorder your copy. Jump Force will be out sometime in 2019.
For the first time ever, the most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of the entire human kind.
Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the famous Weekly Jump Magazine, Jump Force is also making the most of latest technologies to bring characters to life in a never-seen-before realistic design.
A unique setting, merging the Jump World and the Real World.
- The Jump Force, an alliance of the most powerful Manga heroes from Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto and much more
- Realistic graphics bring Manga characters to life like never before
- XBOX ONE X Enhanced / PS4 Pro Support
- Paul’s 15 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 - January 17, 2022
- How Legendary Pictures Can #ContinueTheMonsterVerse After GODZILLA VS. KONG - April 19, 2021
- 5 More Marvel Legacy Characters We Want to See in the MCU - February 7, 2021