Avengers: Infinity War is the cinematic event of the year, uniting about two dozen Marvel heroes in the ultimate battle to save the universe. The film grossed over $2 billion worldwide, and it has achieved the biggest opening weekend in history. Now, the movie is heading to home video.
Marvel has announced that Avengers: Infinity War is hitting digital platforms on July 31st, before arriving on Blu-Ray, DVD and 4K on August 14th. The home video release will be chock full of bonus features, including deleted scenes and a gag reel. Additionally, the digital release will have an exclusive 30-minute roundtable featuring MCU directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed, and Taika Waititi, who reflect on how their movies contributed to the franchise’s storytelling.
Check out the full list of bonus features and the Blu-Ray trailer below. To order your copy of Avengers: Infinity War, click HERE.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08) – Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time – and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding- until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past – and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05) – Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
Latest posts by Paul Romano (see all)
- THE PUNISHER and JESSICA JONES Cancelled, as the Marvel/Netflix Affair Finally Ends - February 18, 2019
- CAPTAIN MARVEL on Track for Big $100 Million Opening Weekend - February 14, 2019
- BATMAN VS. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Animated Movie Announced - February 14, 2019